Posted by: Michelle Wright
Posted date: October 25, 2013
On September 3rd, Senator Lindsey Graham warned of the threat of a nuclear bomb possibility in Charleston Harbor, South Carolina. This warning, stemming from the presence of U.S. Military forces in Syria. On October 13th Free Patriot Reported that 9 Generals had been dismissed for various allegations.Of the first 9, 2 of the Generals were in charge of nuclear weapons, and although reported as “fired” from his command, Maj. General Michael Carey is under investigation; and pending the outcome, may be re-assigned. The official story for their removal alleges it was over personal misconduct, other stories have surfaced that may prove otherwise.
There was an unsigned transfer of nuclear weapons from Dyess AFB, to South Carolina, during this transfer, it is alleged that a nuke went missing. Emails leaked to the associated press reveal a temporary assignment that Carey took part in prior to his dismissal.
“An internal email obtained by the AP on Friday said the allegations against Carey stem from an inspector general probe of his behavior while on an unspecified ‘temporary duty assignment.’ The email said the allegations are not related to the operational readiness of the ICBM force or recent failed inspections of ICBM units.”-AP
According to a report in the Kremlin, Strategic Missile Command notified Vladimir Putin of an explosive device detonated in the Atlantic seabed just 600 miles off the coast of Charleston. Seismology sites report activity of a 4.5 magnitude earthquake on October 8th at 01:58 GMT, the same time SMC reports for the detonation of the device. SMF reported their belief that a B61-11 mini Nuke was the likely cause of the quake. There were warnings of radical changes in government, that story also broke on the 8th. Defense Secretary Panetta warned last year that Iran would have a nuclear bomb within a year, as of yesterday, reports have been released that we are approximately one month away from them having that bomb.
Conspiracy sites are alleging that this is the pre-cursor to WW3, reports of top brass and an ongoing military purge have been confirmed. Have we reached the catalyst for war? Many theorize that catalyst failed on October 8th due to military officials refusal to detonate nuclear weapons on American soil, thus their removal from command. With the success of top brass possibly thwarting doomsday, have they set us up for a false flag with the mention of Iran’s impending capabilities?
Things we know for certain? Our military is undergoing the radical changes that were warned, and they are rapidly taking effect. Some will speculate that this is due to budget cuts and a shrinking force, but Army leaders are already warning that if forces continue to be trimmed at this rate, they will not even be able to withstand a single war. November 1st will mark the start of nationwide SNAP benefit reductions, with the debt ceiling all but vanished, inflation will hit resources, jobs have been cut, and Obamacare is forcing families already short on funds to purchase insurance they can’t afford or face fines and imprisonment. A nation setup for high crime and turmoil will potentially become a prime target for attack.
Anthony Gucciardi Infowars.com
October 11, 2013
Two of the top nuclear commanders within the United States have now been terminated following the exclusive high level military leak report by Alex Jones and myself regarding the secret and unsigned nuclear weapons transfer from Dyess Air Force base to South Carolina. Disturbingly, the high level suspensions from top generals within the military establishment are not the only red flags to follow the leaked report.
Even before it was announced that the second highest nuke commander in the United States was suspended on the same day of the secret nuke transfer just weeks later, it was Senator Lindsey Graham who went on record hours after our report in saying that a ‘nuclear attack’ could come to South Carolina in the event that we did not move militarily against Syria and Iran — pushing even harder to action against both Iran and Syria. This alone generated hundreds of thousands to view our video reports and millions to examine our reports, which had immediately gone from concerning high level military intelligence to an international topic.
But now, even after we had Lindsey Graham warn against a nuclear strike in the exact region we told you the nuclear warheads were being transfered without a paper trail, we have the absolute highest level military nuke commanders being removed. But what’s more, the terminations were not meant to be leaked — especially not the fact that the suspension of the #2 in command was issued on the exact day of the nuke transfer.
From a report in the Daily Mail over the suspension of the second highest nuke commander in the country, we read how the commander was suspended on the exact same day as the transfer:
“Kunze said Strategic Command did not announce the Sept. 3 suspension because Giardina remains under investigation and action on Kehler’s recommendation that Giardina be reassigned is pending. The suspension was first reported by the Omaha World-Herald.”
It is also revealed in the mainstream media reports that the government did not want these suspensions and firings to go on record, and that it was an anonymous government insider who provided leaked emails to the Associated Press:
“An internal email obtained by the AP on Friday said the allegations against Carey stem from an inspector general probe of his behavior while on an unspecified ‘temporary duty assignment.’ The email said the allegations are not related to the operational readiness of the ICBM force or recent failed inspections of ICBM units.”
What this means is that the nuke commanders were terminated behind the scenes in a move that was not meant to hit the public eye — especially not the fact that the second in command was fired on the same day of the leaked nuclear transfer. More importantly, shedding light on the secret transfer of nuclear weapons and the numerous red flags that prove its validity is key in stopping the psychopathic control freaks in government from going through with Graham’s ‘warnings’ of a nuclear explosion that would lead to a war with Syria.
The highest level generals have now installed a new commander, Pentagon Air Force Commander Jack Weinstein, who may be willing to do the bidding of higher ups that the previous two nuke commanders would not.
Anthony Gucciardi Infowars.com
September 30, 2013
International media picks up on exclusive high level military intelligence that alrted us to a secret nuke transfer among warnings of nuclear strike by Senator Lindsey Graham later on the same day
I recently joined The Truthseeker program, which reaches 85 million homes in the United States alone, to discuss the exclusive high level intelligence reported on by Alex Jones and I regarding the secret transfer of nuclear warheads from Texas to South Carolina. Specifically, I honed in on the fact that Senator Lindsey Graham warned just hours after the leak that a ‘nuclear strike’ could actually hit South Carolina in the event that the US did not initiate a war with Syria.
Viewed by millions on both Infowars and Storyleak, the pieces we wrote on the issue also led us to launch a number of videos that have accumulated hundreds of thousands of views in a very short period of time as well as having invoked a major response from concerned citizens and military alike. So much so that I was able to receive an official military response in regards to the missing nuke despite the claims by personnel that it was ‘strictly against policy’ to comment on the issue.
Here is an excerpt from the original article on the high level missing nuke intelligence now being picked up by the media:
“A high level source inside the military has now confirmed to us that Dyess Air Force base is actively moving nuclear warheads to the East Coast of the United States in a secret transfer that has no paper trail. The brief report from the top level military source, which was written in a rush to get the information out, reads:
‘Dyess is beginning to move out nuclear war heads today. I got a tap from DERMO earlier. He said it was the first time they have been even acknowledged since being put there in the 80′s. No signature was required for transfer… There was no directive. He said that Dyess Commander was on site to give authority to release. No one knew where they were going really, but the truck driver said to take them to South Carolina and another pick up will take them from there.’”